- Are you grappling with uncertainty about your next career/work move?
- Do you “sort of” know what you want, but have no idea how to make it a reality?
- Are you stuck and unable to move forward due to obstacles (perceived or real) in your path?
- Do doubt and fear play a role – or take over – when you’re trying to move forward?
If you answered “Yes” to some or all of these questions, come and get the support and guidance you need to clarify and live your true path and experience your vision of authentic success.
The group will be facilitated by Anne Martin, a wonderful coach and former attorney who has reinvented herself many times. Anne is excellent at helping people unblock whatever’s in their way so they can get what they truly want. She not only helps people figure out their next step … she helps them build the confidence and resilience they need to make their reinvention actually happen.
This program will help you:
- Discover what gives your life and work meaning – so you can create a clear, new vision for your life/career and start making it a reality.
- Provide you with powerful tools to handle your fears, quiet your inner critic, and create new beliefs that will empower you to take your next step.
- Boost your confidence so you can effectively handle obstacles, uncertainty and setbacks.
- Provide you with support and accountability so you can continue to move forward toward your goals.
Why try to do all this alone when you can get the guided tour with an expert? It’s faster, more productive, more affordable, and certainly more fun to do it in a group and Anne is great!
Questions about your readiness for the Group?
Please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial, free 30-minute phone coaching session to help you determine if this program is right for you.
Kick off Summer in a really positive and productive way …
- Saturdays, 10:00am-12:30pm – June 3, 17, July 8, 22, August 5, 19 – FULL
Next one will start in early Fall.
Held at the CareerGenerations office in Palo Alto. Limited to 10 participants.
This includes all sessions, a workbook, an initial 30-minute coaching call with Anne to discuss your unique situation and a 30-minute personal coaching session at the end of the course to discuss your strategy to move forward.
More about Anne: Anne Martin