CareerGenerations is a social enterprise co-founded by Palo Alto, CA career counselors/coaches, Ellen Shulman and Lisa Stotlar. Our mission is to offer professional, effective, and affordable career development and job search assistance programs for every generation and throughout your career life span. We have successfully helped thousands of people explore and generate career options and find meaningful work in today’s marketplace.
CareerGenerations is the place to go when you’re at a career crossroads and want some inspiration, information and a practical sounding board to think about your career more strategically.
We offer customized programs based on generational work/lifestyle needs. We help:
- college students deciding on a major or looking for an internship
- recent grads from undergraduate and graduate programs
- professionals wanting help identifying and launching their next step
- re-entry individuals who are ready to step forward into the job market again
- seasoned professionals who want to reinvent themselves
We offer both one-to-one as well as group sessions to help you navigate the career management process.
CareerGenerations is located in Palo Alto, CA. We serve people throughout the Bay Area and Silicon Valley. If you live outside the area, we offer services via phone and Skype too. We look forward to hearing from you! Click here to contact us.
Are you Stanford Staff? As one of your benefits, you have access to 1:1 assistance using your STAP funds. Please click here for more information.