No need to do your job search alone!
We know that having support and guidance during the job search process is crucial in today’s marketplace. At CareerGenerations, we give you the tools you need to find meaningful work and champion your efforts in one-to-one coaching, strategy groups and workshops.
Areas we can help you with:
- Creating a strategic job search plan and process
- Designing effective “marketing” materials including an effective resume and online presence
- Learning how to network and use social media tactics (that fit your style and personality)
- Using successful job interviewing strategies (We offer videotaped interviewing practice!)
- Negotiating salaries and other benefits (Career Counselor Lisa Stotlar, MA recently quoted in Dice and Forbes about how to negotiate salaries. Click here for Dice article AND Click here for Forbes article)
Special 1:1 Offerings
- Job Search Kit – Everything you need to get ready for your search: elevator pitch, search statement, resume(s), LinkedIn profile, search and networking plan. Typically 8 hours of 1:1 meetings.
- Individualized 2-hour Videotaped Interview Practice & Feedback Session – Don’t miss this great opportunity to prep for real interviews ~ by appointment only.
- 1/2 Day Personal Branding – Clarify your value and how to best market it. Get your resume, LinkedIn profile, image and communication strategy pulled together and feel fantastic! ~ Please email us at email@example.com to schedule this important session.
For assistance with other career needs:
For a list of our Favorite Books, click here.
One-to-one career coaching is offered in our Palo Alto, CA office or over the phone and via email and Skype if you live outside the area. To discuss your specific situation, we invite you to schedule an initial, free 20-minute phone consultation.